Skip to main content


Online transcript requests for

former students and graduates

can be found HERE.

Unofficial transcripts

A copy of your transcript for your own use in completing college or scholarship applications is available on Aeries.

Official Transcripts

For current students, we use the Naviance/Family Connections website to submit transcripts electronically to most colleges and universities.  If you haven't yet set up your account, you'll need to do so. 

Your user name is your ten digit State Student ID number found at the bottom of your transcript.

Your password is your first name, with the first letter capitalized.


If  a hard copy of the transcript is required, please provide a stamped legal sized envelope addressed to the college or program to which the transcript should be sent.  Be sure to submit your request early to allow enough time for processing and to have your transcript received in time to meet deadlines.


Attention Graduating Seniors 

Sign up to have official transcripts sent to the college you will be attending prior to June 15.

If you have attended a Simi school since kindergarten, see the registrar for special pictures.


Former Graduates

Students who attended prior to 2015 need to send a written request and enclose $5.00 in cash, cashier's check or money order.  Include the following information:

  •       Name on School Records
  •       Year of Graduation
  •       Date of Birth
  •       Address where you want your transcripts mailed
  •       Your phone number or email address