Welcome to Royal! Meet Our Principal Directory of Main Offices Teachers By Department Directions Lunch Menu Alma Mater Field Trip Forms SVUSD School Accountability Report Card (SARC) Attendance Bell Schedule 17-18
Advanced Placement (AP) Air Force JROTC Program Counseling College And Career Center Departments Equal Opportunity Schools International Baccalaureate IB Creativity, Action & Service Library Ronald Reagan Citizen Scholar Institute ROYAL ACADEMICS RHS School Profile Work Experience Office and ROP
ROYAL ARTS Drama Vocal Music Department Bands Video Production Visual Arts
ROYAL ATHLETICS Athletic Information Baseball Basketball - Boys Basketball - Girls Cheerleading Cross Country Football Golf - Boys Golf - Girls Lacrosse - Boys Lacrosse - Girls Soccer - Boys Soccer - Girls Softball - Girls Swimming Tennis - Boys Tennis - Girls Track Volleyball - Boys Volleyball - Girls Girls Beach Volleyball Water Polo - Boys Water Polo - Girls Wrestling Athletics-Title IX
Royal High School Pathways Engineering Homeland Security/AFJROTC International Business Management Finance Software and Systems Development Community Service and Law Food Service and Hospitality Digital, Visual and Media Arts Child Development Environmental Resources Law Enforcement Sports Medicine Woodworking Our Business Partners
Parents Page Senior News Attendance Release From Campus School Nurse (Health Office) PTSA Substance Abuse Prevention/Intevention Vaping Information
Staff Resources


 Lynda McKnight, Registrar       lynda.mcknight@simivalleyusd.org       

Royal High School Records Office 

1402 Royal Avenue,  Simi Valley, CA 93065

        (805) 306-4875 ext 2721


         New Student Enrollment
 All new enrollments MUST provide COPIES of the following:

  • Completed Enrollment forms      Enrollment Form in English    Enrollment Form in Spanish
  • Unofficial Transcripts
  • Proof of Immunizations
  • Proof of Residency (utility bill, escrow papers, lease agreements)
  • CAHSEE scores if enrolling from a school within CA (10-12th)
  • Test  Scores (for Honors/AP)
  • CELDT scores & birth certificate if ESL (English as Second Language) student
  • Withdrawal form (if enrolling during school year)


Current seniors can log in to their Family Connections account, go to the Colleges tab and click on the Colleges  I'm Applying to link.  Under the Common App Matching Box is a blue link entitled Request Transcripts.

Click on this, fill out the information needed, then click the Request Transcripts button at the bottom of the page.

Students who attended prior to 2015:

Send a written request and enclose $5.00 in cash, cashier's check or money order.  Include the following information:

  •       Name on School Records
  •       Year of Graduation
  •       Date of Birth
  •       Address where you want your transcripts mailed
  •       Your phone number or email address



2014 Graduates - Diplomas are available for pick-up in the Records Office.

Prior year graduates - there is a $35.00 charge for duplicate diplomas.

Withdrawal Procedures

  • Parent or legal guardian requests withdrawal form in Records Office
  • Student brings withdrawal form and books to Library for clearance
  • Return ID card to ASB office and obtain signature
  • Obtain signature from counseling secretary
  • Return withdrawal form to Records Office


GPA/ Enrollment Verification
Student Insurance discount forms or CA Grant GPA request forms should
 be submitted to the Records Office.

Employers or Education Verification Agencies should send faxed request
with signed release. (Response may take up to 5 days)

Attention Graduating Seniors 

  • Sign up to have official transcripts sent to the college you will be attending prior to June 15.
  • If you have attended a Simi school since kindergarten, see the registrar for special pictures

Congratulations on your graduation from Royal High School and good luck to  you in your future endeavors!